Tuesday 2 May 2017

Introduction

😄 Hello friend's
My Name is Nitin Panwar. I'm an Accounts Manager working for a fast growing manufacturing company situated in Dewas M.P. To contribute best of my knowledge, skill and ability in the growth of the organization where I am working and also attain new height in field of my work.




What I Do 

 Work Allocation : All Taxation Matters, Service Half Yearly Returns,Excise Returns,TDS  Quarterly Returns, Preparations Of All Final Accounts/Internal Audit/Advance Tax Matters.Income Tax Refund Status & Control With 26 As, Reconciliation , Dividend Income. ESIC , PF Matters . Handling Govt Audit Of Krishi Upaj Mandi's ,Making Auditor Report, Finalization, Gram Panchayat Audits, & Their Reports. Tax Audits .

 "Sometimes i create websites.posters, e-cards, and other stuffs for peoples".

 Our dedicated website designers are professional, unique and captivating website design based on the particular industry. The expertise have designed website for several industries including corporate, health, eCommerce, restaurants industries. Our experts design the website in a way to maximum online presence and obtain traffic, improve efficiency, engage visitors and increases profit. We assure to bring website SEO friendly website that take businessmen on next level.

So friend's that is small introduction of me.My blog is fully dedicated to my profession and some technical knowledge about website designing, hosting, computer formatting, assembling and many other latest news related to my profession.

So dear friend's like my blog and support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment